Halloween in Lebanon!
Lebanon Police Chief Richard Mello has announced that Halloween trick-or-treating hours in Lebanon will be on Thursday, October 31st from 6PM to 8PM. In addition to keeping everyone safe, Lebanon Police Officers will be out and about on Halloween night with candy and special prizes for the kids!
There will also be Halloween celebration activities around Colburn Park from 4PM to 7PM, as well as the Annual Halloween Open House at the Fire Department from 5PM to 8PM. Visit the City’s website, LebanonNH.gov/Halloween, for more information.
Here are a few tips to keep everyone safe:
- While driving a vehicle on the night of Halloween, please drive slowly and be aware of children as they might wander into the roadway.
- Always inspect all candy and other treats before allowing your children to eat.
- Be sure to pack a flashlight or glow sticks.
- Make sure your children are not running into the street. Children should walk along the side of the road.
- Do not Trick or Treat at houses without outside lights turned on.
- Parents should know the route your kids will be taking if you are not going with them. It is always the best choice for you to join your children.
- The most important safety tip is to use common sense and follow your judgment.
We hope these tips will help you in having a fun and safe Halloween night.
Authorized by: Chief Richard R. Mello